question

choi dong geun avatar image
choi dong geun asked

Scheduled task does not working

Hi.

The scheduled task does not work.

But when I run task, it works.
It doesn't work over time.
It's a user included in Player Affected, but nothing happens.

What's the reason?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi, based on the results from recent runs, we can see that, indeed, there is nothing happens to task "test". However, it seems that task "test2" worked properly ( item granted, notification sent), which means that the Scheduled Tasks feature does work for your title though. To investigate further, may I know the detailed configuration of task "test", a screenshot would be helpful, please remove any sensitive info.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

May I know your title id and the configuration of the task (please hide any sensitive info)?

6 comments
10 |1200

choi dong geun avatar image choi dong geun commented ·

titleid : 77BDF

name : test

task : Grantitem and send push notification

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan choi dong geun commented ·

What do you mean "But when I run task, it works. It doesn't work over time." ?

0 Likes 0 ·
choi dong geun avatar image choi dong geun Citrus Yan commented ·

When the Scheduled task function ran out of time, it was marked as success, but nothing was done.
But if I press the Run Task button, it works normally.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.