question

Harun [not provided] avatar image
Harun [not provided] asked

Photon CreateRoom fails (Webhooks fails)

Hey there,

Keep getting webhook errors after successfully joined Photon Lobby.

#if (DEVELOP)
		void OnJoinedLobby() {
            PhotonNetwork.player.name = "GUEST " + Random.Range(1, 1000);
            RoomOptions options = new RoomOptions() { isVisible = true, maxPlayers = 6 };
			PhotonNetwork.JoinOrCreateRoom("Develop551", options, TypedLobby.Default);
			Random.seed = 1;
			ChatManager.Instance.Connect(playFabId, photonToken);
        }
#endif

"PhotonNetwork.JoinOrCreateRoom" or CreateRoom calls cause an error ;

Operation 226 failed in a server-side plugin. Check the configuration in the Dashboard. Message from server-plugin: Failed to load state from https://2D9E.playfablogic.com/webhook/1/prod/{
                {removed}}/RoomCreated? : Error response ResultCode='4' Message='No Cloud Script with ActionId RoomCreated found'.
UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object)
NetworkingPeer:OnOperationResponse(OperationResponse) (at Assets/Libraries/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwork/NetworkingPeer.cs:1041)
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PeerBase:DeserializeMessageAndCallback(Byte[])
ExitGames.Client.Photon.EnetPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
ExitGames.Client.Photon.PhotonPeer:DispatchIncomingCommands()
PhotonHandler:Update() (at Assets/Libraries/Photon Unity Networking/Plugins/PhotonNetwor<br>k/PhotonHandler.cs:83<br>
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

There was a change made yesterday to account for the merge of Photon Realtime and Turnbased, to fix issues titles were seeing with their webhooks not being configured for Realtime (since that service didn't support webhooks before the merge of the two). Unfortunately, this change caused a problem for titles that had removed their Photon webhook handlers from Cloud Script. We removed this change from titles that reported this new issue, and we're rolling back the change from the rest this morning. You have our sincere apologies for any issues this caused you - we're reviewing the process used to test the change ahead of it being made, to make sure that we cannot impact titles this way in future. I've manually removed the change from your title already though, so you should see everything working fine now.

16 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Harun [not provided] avatar image Harun [not provided] commented ·

Thanks for the quick response, everything works fine right now.

0 Likes 0 ·
quanpn82 avatar image quanpn82 commented ·

Hi,

I am newbie with PlayFab and Photon. I am integration both PlayFab and Photon SDKS parallel. I can login PlayFab and get token to connect Photon server success but I fail on creating new room with message:

https://C178.playfablogic.com/webhook/1/prod/<token>/RoomCreated? : Error response ResultCode='1' Message='Invalid title key'.

Could you give me a help

Thank you so much

Quan

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan quanpn82 commented ·

I've just checked your configuration and everything looks good. Can you please make sure that you are using the Photon Realtime App ID from the Photon page in the PlayFab Add-ons Marketplace (https://developer.playfab.com/en-us/C178/addons/Photon)?

0 Likes 0 ·
quanpn82 avatar image quanpn82 brendan commented ·

Hi,

Thank for your reply
I double checked Photon setting and It is correct

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.