question

daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com avatar image
daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com asked

EmailRecipientBlacklisted timing

Is the 1427 EmailRecipientBlacklisted error permanent or temporary?

If it is temporary, how long is its TTL?

Thank you

apis
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com avatar image daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com commented ·

Or better: is there a way to remove the email from blacklist once I checked the email no longer bounces?

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

May I know your title id and the id of player having this issue?

6 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com avatar image daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com commented ·

No, I'm an external developer so I have no access to production data, neither titleid nor real users data.

I can access only the dev titleid where there is not the problem.

0 Likes 0 ·
Apart from the three questions are unrelated from any context

1. is the 1427 EmailRecipientBlacklisted error permanent or temporary?
  2. if it is temporary, how long is its TTL?
  3. is there a way to force the removal of an email from blacklist?

I have the suspect that the cause of the problem reported by our customer care operators could be related with the 2020-12-14 google down: they started reporting some cases with this problem starting from past Monday; is it possible to remove all the email fallen in the blacklist on past Monday and Tuesday?

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com commented ·

Based on my findings, there is no self-service tool for developers to force the removal of an email from blacklist, and the EmailRecipientBlacklisted error looks permanent. Therefore, I'd suggest that you have your customer directly create a support ticket with us via the Game Manager:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/pricing/paidtechnicalsupport#support-ticket-submission,

one of our support engineers will work with him/her regarding this.

0 Likes 0 ·

Thank you,

both for the info about the error and for the solution proposal.

I'll forward the solution proposal to our customer care operators; it is a bit time consuming, but seems to be a viable solution to the problem.

Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com commented ·

My pleasure:)

0 Likes 0 ·
hoangtrunghuster avatar image hoangtrunghuster daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com commented ·

Hi guys, I have the same isssues. Please give me your solution. Thank you @

0 Likes 0 ·
hoangtrunghuster avatar image
hoangtrunghuster answered

Hi guys, I have the same issue. Please give me your solution. Thank you @Citrus Yan @daniele.ricci@tlmpartnersinc.com

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.