question

Report Smith avatar image
Report Smith asked

Scheduled task is not working

Title ID 7A051

Task ID F719BCB7B4FD6F1D

It should set performance level to 1 everyday 22:00 UTC.

It's not working. It displays next run time but last run is missing.

Manual run results in error:

"An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate."

scheduled tasks
7 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

May I know what's the configuration of the scheduled task. Would you provide more information?

I have checked the event history, the "set performance level to 1" task seems to work fine until Dec 1st, 2020. Then it stopped from Dec 2nd to Dec 7th. After that, there are few updates, deletions and creations. May I ask does the scheduled task suddenly become not working on Dec 2nd?

0 Likes 0 ·
Report Smith avatar image Report Smith commented ·

Hey!

Exactly. It stopped working on Dec 2nd.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Report Smith commented ·

Would you provide more details about the task you have configured? Does this issue occur when you manually run the task?

0 Likes 0 ·
Report Smith avatar image Report Smith Seth Du ♦ commented ·

It should run automatically at 10 PM UTC (cron - 0 22 * * *). it's not running automatically at all. No errors displayed.

When i'm trying to run it manually the error pops up:

"An error occurred while loading data from the server. PlayFab engineers have been notified of the issue and will investigate."

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

0 Answers

·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.