question

Darius Vu avatar image
Darius Vu asked

[Urgent] Error occurred when running action SendEmailAction

Dear Team,

I am having this error "Error occurred when running action SendEmailAction" when send the verification email. It was working well last time, but now it is having this error. And users can not verify the contact email to join.

Is there any problem now?

Could you please check it? I tried to do in some different titles and it had the same issue.

Thank you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi, sorry for this inconvenience, we can reproduce this issue on our side and have reported it to the engineer team for further investigation. I'll keep you informed of any updates, thanks for your feedback on this!

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Darius Vu avatar image Darius Vu commented ·

Yes, please fix it soon because it is affecting on all apps now. The users cannot sign in by the email because they don't receive the confirmation email.

Thank you so much!!!

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Darius Vu commented ·

We are actively investigating this, thanks for your patience!

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Darius Vu commented ·

Hi @Darius Vu The issue has been fixed, please take a look:)

0 Likes 0 ·
Darius Vu avatar image Darius Vu Citrus Yan commented ·

Thanks @Citrus Yan so much, I checked and the issue is solved now. It is great!!!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.