question

ducastefan1978 avatar image
ducastefan1978 asked

PlayFabClientAPI.GetPhotonAuthenticationToken

hello after a succesfull guest login with PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithIOSDeviceID i have an PlayFabClientAPI.GetPhotonAuthenticationToken error (PhotonApplicationNotFound) not sure what i'm doing wrong title id = E33C9 app id realtime =73503498-66e4-483e-844c-3f06ff2d228e playfab sdk 2.99.201119 photon add-on is active on dashboard thank you very much

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

I cannot reproduce this issue in my testing title, and I am using the Realtime APP ID as PhotonApplicationId in the request, it is working fine.

Hence, I created an account in your title and tried to log in, same issue is reported. Since We cannot directly access the add-on page of your title, will you confirm that the Realtime APP ID equals to the value of PhotonApplicationId property?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
ducastefan1978 avatar image
ducastefan1978 answered

i apologize. it works just fine. i had an empty space in the PhotonApplicationId. stupid. thank you for your help

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.