question

Sakari Games avatar image
Sakari Games asked

Unable to run an experiment . "unexpected error"

I'm trying to start an experiment on our PlayFab title, but when I press the "run experiment" button I'm receiving "An unexpected error occurred while processing the request." and I'm unsure where to look in order to solve this.

Our playfab organization has the free "development" plan (not sure if this is related)

This is the first experiment I'm trying to run. (no exclusions) and I'm experiencing this error whether I specify a player segment or not.

When I try to schedule it, the experiment does move to the "schedules" state, but when the start-time hits nothing changes. and it just stays "scheduled.

Does anyone have pointers on where else I could look into?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sakari Games avatar image
Sakari Games answered

It looks like the issue has resolved itself overnight.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

It's not related to the account plan. The "development" title can use the Experiment. We tried to test this feature in our testing title. It works fine. Does this issue still exist in your title? If so, could you please provide your TitleId?

1 comment
10 |1200

Sakari Games avatar image Sakari Games commented ·

Hey Sarah,

Thank you for your response!

It looks like the issue has resolved itself overnight.

Thanks for taking your time to look into it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.