question

Ethan K. G avatar image
Ethan K. G asked

No way to change the configuration of binding GitHub repository with Cloud Script

I associate a GitHub repository to my Cloud Script. After deleting the repository, there is no way to change the configuration to bind a new GitHub repository.

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

I believe the current implement of GitHub Add-ons is binding the GitHub account, not only the single repo, which allow you to select any repositories under this account in the Add-ons page.

If you want to switch to another repo, basically there are 2 ways to do:

• Create a new repo under the same account and switch the repo on the Add-ons page.
  • If the new repo is using another account, you may need to “Remove” the current authorization of GitHub account. Before authorizing another account, you need to navigate to your GitHub account settings, and revoke the Application access of GameManager at “Authorized OAuth Apps” tab. (InPrivate/Incognito web page may work too)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Ethan K. G avatar image Ethan K. G commented ·

@SethDu, Thanks for your reply.

"switch the repo on the Add-ons page". That's it.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.