question

Ethan K. G avatar image
Ethan K. G asked

Calling AddOrUpdateContactEmail() after PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithApple() has no reaction?

Use Unity Sign in Apple package to login with Apple ID sucessfully. Then call AddOrUpdateContactEmail() after PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithApple(). Log shows everything is OK. But in the PlayFab Game Manager, Contact Email doesn't show up.

Authentication
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Have you put the AddOrUpdateContactEmail in the callback of LoginWithApple API so that they are not called simultaneously?

May I also have your title ID and player ID? I will look into it.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Ethan K. G avatar image
Ethan K. G answered

Yes I did put the AddOrUpdateContactEmail in the resultCallback of LoginWithApple. In fact, in the same callback, PlayFabClientAPI.UpdateUserTitleDisplayName works fine.

Here is the info:

ID: 78C39

PlayID: 543D573D364CC91A

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

I have checked the event history. The event is generated properly. Contact email address should be added.

Will you try to call AddOrUpdateContactEmail again? In addition, does this issue occur on other players?

0 Likes 0 ·
Ethan K. G avatar image Ethan K. G Seth Du ♦ commented ·

OK, I will try it later.

Yes, this issue occurs to other players as well.

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ Ethan K. G commented ·

Could you please try to AddOrUpdateContactEmail again? You should be able to see ContactEmail now.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.