question

Jeremy Hawley avatar image
Jeremy Hawley asked

Setting Character Data in blueprints,Setting Character Data in Blueprints

I've been able to get this work previously but for some reason nothing seems to be working now. I'm trying to update the characters data, but nothing is setting. Here's what I've got at the moment. As you can see there are several things that's being tried. It is running all the way through to the end.

unreal
3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

I can see that you were using Server/UpdateCharacterData, did you set the PlayFabId as well? And, what are the details of the ServerUpdateCharacterDataResult, like errors or something else?

0 Likes 0 ·
Jeremy Hawley avatar image Jeremy Hawley Citrus Yan commented ·

Yes, the PlayFabId is set. It's just collapsed in this picture. The results I recieved back were True on Successful with no type of error message.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Jeremy Hawley commented ·

May I know you title id, and the player's PlayFabId along with its character id for further investigation?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Jeremy Hawley avatar image
Jeremy Hawley answered

Figured it out. Posting here for future reference for anyone.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.