question

David Zhang avatar image
David Zhang asked

Experiment scorecard issue

Hey guys,

We encounter an experiment issue in our game.

When we click this experiment name below, we usually will get a scorecard about this experiment details.

But since this Wednesday, it only forwards us to a blank page.

Any thoughts about it? Thanks.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

I did a test on my title, which did not reproduce the issue as you described, it directed me to the scorecard page. The issue you described could be caused by browser cached session. Could you please clear your browser cache and try again or try it on an incognito mode? If the issue still happens, please provide your title id for us to diagnose.

0 Likes 0 ·
David Zhang avatar image David Zhang Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

Hi Junjin,

Thank you for you reply.

Hmm, it doesn't help, though.

Actually, this issue is reported by my co-worker.

I tried empty my Safari cache, tried use Chrome and tried my other laptop, but the issue still happens.

Our title id is A1B9.

Looking forward to your feedback, thanks,

David

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ David Zhang commented ·

Thank you for your report, I will report to the corresponding team and inform you when there are any updates. Your patience is appreciated.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

I was informed that this issue was fixed. Please try again. If there are still some errors, please let me know.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

David Zhang avatar image
David Zhang answered

Yup, I just tried, it's working now. Thank you very much.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.