question

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz asked

Can I customize the default recovery email?

Hello everyone,

I want to send customized email templates to the players when they request to reset their password, but I don't have a custom server to redirect the players to a website. I use SendAccountRecoveryEmail API for this, and if I don't send any template ID with the request, the default recovery email is sent. My questions is can I customize this template while using the default PlayFab reset password page?

If I can't customize it, is the default recovery email localized depending on the players' profile languages?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

>> My questions is can I customize this template while using the default PlayFab reset password page?

No, you can’t customize the email content when you use the default PlayFab password reset page(https://player.playfab.com/account/resettitlepassword?token=xxxxxx). Custom email templates only can be used with the custom web form.

>> If I can't customize it, is the default recovery email localized depending on the players' profile languages?

No, PlayFab doesn’t provide the localized text for the default account recovery email. If localizing the default account recovery email is necessary for you, you can try to add a feature request for it.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.