question

Rafael Benavent avatar image
Rafael Benavent asked

Getting a "TooManyRequests" error calling a single simple CloudScript function every few seconds

Very simple CS function that calls Multiplayer.RequestGameServer.

CS is called from Unity client. Now it seems even waiting an hour+ still results in the error.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Are you trying to request the legacy multiplayer server? May I have your Title ID? Did you define the API call in the update() function?

0 Likes 0 ·
Rafael Benavent avatar image Rafael Benavent Seth Du ♦ commented ·

No.
Sure but not sure how to PM it to you.
No.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ Rafael Benavent commented ·

Please feel free to share the Title ID here. It is safe because others can only perform client APIs with the title ID, and title ID is also stored in plain text in your client.

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

1 Answer

·
Rafael Benavent avatar image
Rafael Benavent answered

I think the error occured because all my servers were active and the maximum number of servers had been allocated, even though they were not being used.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

You are probably right because according to your error message "MultiplayerServerTooManyRequests - NoHostsAvailableInRegion - No Hosts available in regions 'EastUs', please retry.", the server should have reached the maximum settings of the region.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.