question

edwin.razafi@gmail.com avatar image
edwin.razafi@gmail.com asked

Can't add items into drop tables

Hi,

I want to used the drop tables but every time I add a item, I got a error message telling me that the item doesn't exist.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

What item from your game catalog are you attempting to add to the drop table? Please note that the ItemId of the item, as it is defined in the catalog, must be what you enter in the drop table. We're working on an update to the Game Manager which will make this a drop-down selection, by the way.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

edwin.razafi@gmail.com avatar image
edwin.razafi@gmail.com answered

Yes I was using exactly the same item id that I used in the catalog.

Finally, I succeed to add my items in a drop table by marking my catalog as primary before adding them in the drop tables.

Thanks for the quick reply and thanks for making Playfab such a great (free) tool !

10 |1200

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Great, glad to hear you found the problem! Let us know if you run into any other issues.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.