question

Bijian Wu avatar image
Bijian Wu asked

LogIn Debug : Failed: PlayFab Failed: GetMatchmakingTicket: /Match/CancelMatchmakingTicket: The ticket is already completed. UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)

I am using PlayFab server and matchmaking.

But I am experiencing the error when test in the Unity.

LogIn Debug : Failed: PlayFab Failed: GetMatchmakingTicket: /Match/CancelMatchmakingTicket: The ticket is already completed. UnityEngine.Debug:Log(Object)

multiplayerMatchmaking
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

When a matchmaking ticket is created, it is in the “WaitingForPlayers” status. Then the queue is looking for other tickets to match this ticket. When the ticket is matched, its status turns to “Matched”. At this stage, the matchmaking ticket cannot be cancelled. Please refer to: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-gb/rest/api/playfab/multiplayer/matchmaking/cancelmatchmakingticket?view=playfab-rest#definitions

The error message: "The ticket is already completed." indicates that you were trying to cancel a ticket that could be already matched, which is an expected behaviour. Please check the ticket status using GetMatchmakingTicket function, if that is not the case, please let me know.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.