question

Bijian Wu avatar image
Bijian Wu asked

About calculate hours used in multiplayer server

I have a Av2 VM server in NorthEurope, And I can see from the core usage it says 1 and quota in use as 0.0416666667. and another one says core usage 6 and quota in use as 0.25. how to calculate the amount of these two usages? what is the total hours I have used? what is the fomular used to calculate it?

multiplayer
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

As this documentation – Billing for PlayFab Multiplayer Servers 2.0 said, in the free evaluation modes, the maximum simultaneous core quota of North Europe is 24. The “0.0416666667” means you used 1/24 of the quota, and “0.25” means 6 is 1/4 of 24. The number of the virtual machine’s cores is not relevant to the hours. PlayFab would record the VM hours you used. You can find the estimates in the title’s Billing summary. You can refer to this doc -- Billing Summary and Base Rate to check the Billing Summary.

If you have run out of the free hours quota and started paying for Multiplayer Servers, the VMs with more cores would have a higher price. For example, a 4-core virtual machine from the Dv3 series will cost twice as much as a 2-core virtual machine. For more details about the price of different VMs, please see Multiplayer Servers detailed price sheet.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.