question

Robert Baker avatar image
Robert Baker asked

Can paid plans have more than 10 prize table groups?

Hi, I'm trying to create my prize tables and it looks like I can only set 10 groups of ranks to be paid out. If I upgrade my account to a paid plan can I have more than 10?

Thanks

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Robert Baker avatar image Robert Baker commented ·

I tried upgrading to a paid plan as I am hoping that it allows more, but it doesn't seem to want to update my account until the end of the month? Is there any way to force that upgrade now?

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

I know we had a thread on this via the sales alias already, but the two key points here are:

1. All titles have all the higher limits in all tiers, as of the change to the consumption pricing model. No limits are increased in the pay-as-you-go, Standard, or Premium tiers versus the free tier. In an Enterprise contract, it may be possible to increase some limits for titles - if you're interested in discussing that with our sales team (Enterprise contracts start at $10K per month), feel free to reach out to us via the Contact Us form on the main PlayFab site.

2. The system provides the ability to reward up to the top 1,000 players in the reward tables, but at this time, that's limited to up to 10 reward tiers (so, 10 distinct groups of player rewards for sets of positions in the leaderboard - reward A for position 1, B for 2-5, C for 6-10, etc.).

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.