question

ejawremote avatar image
ejawremote asked

Title trasferì request

I would like to transfer a title from one studio to another. I do have an access to both studios as an admin.

I don't have a premium account, so can't create a ticket for support to review.
Looking forward to some help. Thanks!

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Sure, we can take care of that. Since I see you've got unique names for each title (other than "My Game"), you can just let us know which title you want moved to which studio. However, please be aware that we cannot change the Publisher ID on the title, unless you want us to also delete all player accounts in the title. The Publisher ID is the namespace for the Master Player Account - it is unique per studio, and the studio sets that ID on any title created in it.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

ejawremote avatar image ejawremote commented ·

@Brendan could you please suggest ETA on the transfer please?

0 Likes 0 ·
ejawremote avatar image ejawremote commented ·

Hello Brendan, Still haven't heard from you. Would this be possible to migrate title "Dance School" from Ejaw Games studio to Sun Strike studio to "My Game" title. Looking forward to hearing from you.

0 Likes 0 ·
ejawremote avatar image
ejawremote answered

@Brendan Thanks for a prompt reply! I would like to transfer title "Dance School" from Ejaw Games studio to Sun Strike studio

10 |1200

ejawremote avatar image
ejawremote answered

@Brendan could you please suggest ETA on the transfer please?

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.