Active players (1 month)
Last login less than 30 days ago - 1,784

All Players
All players - 162,760

Lapsed Players
Last login greater than 30 days ago - 20,814

Active player 1 month is just 1784
Lapsed player > 30 days is more than 20k
But All Players count is 162k. How come it is 162k?

Lastly, this 162k number is weird because sometimes the dashboard says All Players count is actually just about 20k!

Can you please give it a look? Our game ID is 2493. Thanks!

Player Data
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

As our documentation -- Titles in Development Mode,especially this section -- Title Limits said, Unique Users are simply the total amount of player profiles you have in your title, which is different from MAU. You can try to delete the lapsed players to reduce the total number of Unique Users.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

maximeinfiniteintermedia avatar image
maximeinfiniteintermedia answered

We tried to remove several times.. Using Segment "lapsed players"

Oddly we still couldn't bring the number down

1 comment
10 |1200

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

It seems you have divided the Segment to some small segments and used the Scheduled Tasks to delete them. Have you successfully deleted some players?

0 Likes 0 ·
maximeinfiniteintermedia avatar image
maximeinfiniteintermedia answered

Please check out these screenshots

Segment view - see it lists 161k players for Lapses Players segment

Clicked "Lapsed Players" segment, it shows that Player count is just 21k

I went back, then click the same segment again, this time it shows a different number of players

Ran Delete Player action a couple of times on segments.. Still, the player count is still at 100k

4 comments
10 |1200

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

Thanks for the patience. According to our engineering team's feedback, it's a known issue. And the fixing is still in progress. Apologies for the inconvenience.

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ commented ·

We have deployed a fix. Could you please try to run a scheduled task on "Lapsed Players" segment to delete the players?

0 Likes 0 ·
maximeinfiniteintermedia avatar image maximeinfiniteintermedia JayZuo ♦ commented ·

It seems like you indeed fix something as I'm seeing a different number now in my segments. But these numbers are still wrong

"All Players" is 141k.. which is true but 90% of those are inactive already

I made a segment for lapsed player greater than 30 days ago (Last Login -> is greater than -> 43200), it returned only 323 players. So Playfab is saying I have 141k active players / last login in the last 30 days? We'd be rich already if this were true

0 Likes 0 ·
JayZuo avatar image JayZuo ♦ maximeinfiniteintermedia commented ·

From what I can see now, your Lapsed Players has 140,558 players.

I'd suggest you create some new segments for lapsed players with no action. And then run scheduled tasks on the segments to delete lapsed players. After creating these segments, you may also wait for one or two days so that we can make sure all player counts are synced. When player counts are stable, you can then run your scheduled tasks.

If you still have any problems on this, please don't heastiate to let ue know!

0 Likes 0 ·
lapsedplayers.png (46.5 KiB)

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.