question

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz asked

Cannot Add New Title Data [BUG]

Hello,

I came across a problem while adding title data. I tried adding data in my test title, which doesn't have any title data, and the page gave me error. It gives the same error even if there is some data. Uploading JSON file to update the data works though.

Also, I don't know if there was an option before but I cannot see override Title Internal Data option on the page. For Title Data, the override button appears when there is data.

(TestKey in the image was added by a JSON file to test if uploading JSON works)

01.jpg (59.6 KiB)
02.jpg (66.2 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

This is a known issue that we have the Game Manager team looking into. The Server and Admin API calls are not impacted in any way, so you can still read and edit your Title Data and Internal Title Data using those calls. The Game Manager team will be updating the title data management page shortly to allow for in-Game Manager editing.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image brendan commented ·

This issue has been resolved. If you're still seeing any problems, please do let us know.

0 Likes 0 ·
Ozan Yilmaz avatar image Ozan Yilmaz commented ·

Everything works now. Thank you

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.