question

Eric Smith avatar image
Eric Smith asked

QuickStart! LoginWithCustomID Unknown Error in Windows Unity Editor

Hello, I'm following the quickstart for Unity3d. When I call LoginWithCustomID, I get an exception with no call stack, it says

Curl error 51: Cert verify failed: UNITYTLS_X509VERIFY_FLAG_CN_MISMATCH

Then the LoginFailure callback is called, which has PlayFabError.ErrorMessage that says simply "Unknown Error".

I have verified my TitleId and Secret Key by logging them to the console. I have also tried all three HTTP request clients provided in the PlayFabSettings config.

I'm on Unity 2019.4, UWP.

Authentication
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Eric Smith avatar image Eric Smith commented ·

if (string.IsNullOrEmpty(PlayFabSettings.staticSettings.TitleId))
{
    /*
    Please change the titleId below to your own titleId from PlayFab Game Manager.
    If you have already set the value in the Editor Extensions, this can be skipped.
    */
    Debug.Log("[PlayFabSvc] PlayFab TitleId not known. Assigning embedded TitleId");
    PlayFabSettings.staticSettings.TitleId = "68677";
}

Debug.Log($"Static secret key {PlayFabSettings.staticSettings.DeveloperSecretKey}");
Debug.Log($"Secret Key {PlayFabSettings.DeveloperSecretKey}");
Debug.Log($"Static title {PlayFabSettings.staticSettings.TitleId}");
Debug.Log($"Title {PlayFabSettings.TitleId}");
//var r = new LoginWithIOSDeviceIDRequest();
var request = new LoginWithCustomIDRequest { CustomId = SystemInfo.deviceUniqueIdentifier, CreateAccount = true };
PlayFabClientAPI.LoginWithCustomID(request, PlayFab_LoginSuccess, PlayFab_LoginFailure);

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

May I ask how do you implement the project? Have you imported PlayFab Unity Extension and what is the configuration?

This issue also can be caused by Unity, please check the Unity Hub login state and find technical support from Unity developer community if possible. We have a similar thread in PlayFab forum and you may refer to: https://community.playfab.com/questions/44448/playfab-editorextensions-caught-an-errorinvalid-js-1.html.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.