question

Gustavo Santana de Almeida avatar image
Gustavo Santana de Almeida asked

Store a list of variable values for all players,Store a list of values that constantly changes

What i want to do is to store a list of values that will work like one-use keys, a player needs to use a key to enter the game. So i will basically create new keys that will be consumed when used. Those keys need to be stored at a database that can be acessed by every player. When i generate one, i want it to automatically be stored at the db, and when a player uses one, it has to me removed from the db. I only read about the Title Data, and it says it's ideal only for static and unchanging data, wich is not my case.

Player Dataunity3ddata
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Gustavo Santana de Almeida avatar image Gustavo Santana de Almeida commented ·

my question is duplicated for some reason.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan Gustavo Santana de Almeida commented ·

No worries, we removed the duplicate part.

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

In your case, storing data that can be read & write by player actions of the whole player base, is not supported by PlayFab. We would recommend using data store solutions such as Redis for this.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.