question

Jeremy Brechak avatar image
Jeremy Brechak asked

Raise Limit of Player Statistics for free account?

Is there an economical way to increase my player statistics from the free limit of 25 to my desired limit of, let's say, 70? Can this work for free? Do I need to upgrade to the $100/mo? I don't know if I'll ever have more that 1k users. What are my options? Will Pay-As-You-Go allow me to do this, but keep it free if I'm still under 1k users?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

If you check your limits page, you'll see you have a limit of 300 statistics. Your account was moved to the current free tier on November 1st - we sent out a number of emails, starting back in April, about the change to the new pricing model. All tiers have the higher limits, now.

But yes, if you have less than 100,000 player accounts, you can just stay in the free tier. If you need to have more player accounts, any of the other tiers would work. When you click on Change Tier, that'll take you to the tier recommendation page, which bases its recommendation on your usage for the last 30 days.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Jeremy Brechak avatar image Jeremy Brechak commented ·

I appreciate your swift reply. I have noticed the increase to 300. However when I add more than 25 to my Cloud Script, and then try to call...

handlers.UpdatePlayerStats = function (args, context) { var request = { PlayFabId: currentPlayerId, Statistics: [{...

Unity (which I'm building on), throws me an error that ultimately brings me back to the line in my code:

"jsonResult.TryGetValue("messageValue", out messageValue);"

So if I delete the 26th stat, It UpdatesPlayerStats just fine. Was thinking this was due to the limit. Any thoughts on why I'm getting this error?

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.