question

Unnamed Studio avatar image
Unnamed Studio asked

MySQL access from cloudscript

Hi, does cloudscript support accessing MySQL? Can you point me to any documentation?

I only need to access the database for read purposes, no writes at all.

I have a MySQL database hosted on a remote server online.

I'm using Playfab for Unity3D.

Thank you!

CloudScript
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

brendan avatar image
brendan answered

If your database can be accessed via a Web API, you can use http.request to query it. If not, you may want to consider using Azure table storage, AWS Dynamo, or an mLabs MongoDB, as all of those options do support Web API access.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

MerryChristmas avatar image
MerryChristmas answered

Hi @Brendan,

I am using Azure table storage and playfab, I want to access my table from cloudscript too,

but I found that I need a signature in my request header, and that is constructed in a complex way.

And I also found that the user can access Azure table with azure-sdk, and that is pretty easy to use, but I can't use this SKD in cloudscript, so how do I access my table from cloudscript in a easy way.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.