question

eslafunk avatar image
eslafunk asked

Deleted players stuck in "limbo"?,Removed players kept in "limbo"?

Hi,

I removed a lot of players almost 2 weeks ago, before the new plans went live, and it seems some of those accounts are still stored somewhere in the databases.

I used a scheduled task to removed lapsed players. Took a couple tries and it worked for the most part but there's around 165k accounts that shouldn't be there. I also tried re-creating the segments and running the task again but I can't seem to completely get rid of those accounts.

Title ID: 9913

Hope you can help me,

Thanks!

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan commented ·

May I know how many players were there before you removed a lot of players 2 weeks ago?

0 Likes 0 ·
eslafunk avatar image eslafunk Citrus Yan commented ·

I can't recall the exact amount, it was around 1 million.

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan eslafunk commented ·

We're actively investigating this issue, I'll keep you informed of any updates, thanks for your understanding!

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Hi @eslafunk, we have deployed a fix, could you please try re-running the task to delete more players?

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

eslafunk avatar image eslafunk commented ·

Awesome! The fix worked, thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan eslafunk commented ·

Great! And, again, sorry for the inconvenience made.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.