Thanks for the help before!
I am back, and I have a few questions using the following link as reference:
1. How are title display names set?
- What do I do if multiple Platforms are linked?
- Does each platform get a display name? I know they have a separate username but is this the same for title display names?
Let's assume I have the data from the server.AuthenticateSessionTicket().
2. Is there a way to tell what platform the user used to login?(Steam, PSN, etc)
I ask because I would like to:
1. Login via Steam or some supported platform.
2. Determine that platform and retrieve the Username from that platform.
3. Use that retrieved name and set it to the Title DisplayName so it can be used for leaderboards and searches.
I am doing this in CloudScript - no C# or client side examples or answers please.
What is the difference between PsnAccountId & PsnOnlineId
Is the former the email and the later the 'game name' or vice-versa? I didn't see much info in the page.
I see a field called 'Origination'. I am looking for something like that but for login.