question

Fabiano Shiiti Marumo avatar image
Fabiano Shiiti Marumo asked

What file/data have delay to update?

Hi,

I was working with the catalog and I discovered that Catalog has a delay to be updated, the same as Title data.

Which more data have this same delay?

Also, I took a look at Player data documentation and didn't found anything about it.

Their data are updated immediately (the same as when creating addressable)? Or they have a delay as well?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

All title-level data or configuration have a delay of the update. It includes Catalog, Leaderboards, etc. As the same as Title Data, these types of data are distributed to hundreds of machines in the PlayFab server clusters. They would take up several minutes to sync their changes to all caches. The storage principle of Title Data also applies to these types of data. So, their updates also have latency.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.