question

Talha avatar image
Talha asked

OffTopic help. Regarding Facebook Friends profile pictures.

Background: I am creating a Leaderboard of Facebook friends in unity.

Question: Can we download and save the images of Facebook Friends on the device of the user for the purpose of reuse? I would like to store the images of the FBFriends on the user's device so that there is no need to download the same pictures everytime the game is restarted. Is it legal to do so?

I asked the same question in Facebook Developers forums but I did not get any response. So I am trying my question here I know this is not your domain but I am not getting help from anywhere else. Facebook's developers forum is so dull.

Kindly guide me. How do devs build a leaderboard of Facebook friends normally?

Thankyou.

unity3dLeaderboards and StatisticsFriends
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Unfortunately, we can only support you with technical issues here in this forum hence we cannot give you legal advice regarding this, you should review the details with your own legal counsel. Thanks for understanding!

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Talha avatar image Talha commented ·

Okay Citus. Thanks anyways :)

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.