question

Fabiano Shiiti Marumo avatar image
Fabiano Shiiti Marumo asked

Saving replay in leaderboard - Doubts

I want to save my replay using leaderboard system.

For each level that I want to save a replay, will I have to create a new leaderboard?

Also, the limit of leaderboard in a free tier is 300, which is the same for a premium tier. Is that correct? (in other words, my limit for levels is 300?)

Last thing: When I get the leaderboard, I want the position the most randomly possible.

I checked this solution:

https://community.playfab.com/questions/38373/how-do-you-get-total-number-of-entries-in-a-leader.html.

Is this the only solution?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

The default limit is the same but can be increased when your title is in Premium plan or Enterprise plan. Please understand that higher limit may result in higher cost for the title. To request the increase of limit, your title needs to be launched. In a paid subscription plan, you may open a support ticket to us and one of our support engineers will assist you to handle your request.

Getting the quantity of total players in a leaderboard cannot be simply done by client API. I believe the method that Citrus Yan has provided in the reference link is the only workaround for now.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.