question

Alex Ong avatar image
Alex Ong asked

Daily API Usage Details Report : what is logicinternal/executecloudscriptforplayer ?

I am review my Daily API Usage Details Report and I see the total api call of logicinternal/executecloudscriptforplayer is high. May I know what is logicinternal ? I do understand /event or /admin or /client or /server in API name, but what is /logicinternal ?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

It means the daily total usage of API calls that triggered by PlayStreamEvents, Actions, and Tasks. LogicInternal is not the meaningful API type for title developers. You can ignore it. As the API name showed, “/logicinternal/executecloudscriptforplaystreamplayertriggeredaction” usually means API ExecuteCloudScript that called on the PlayFab server-side.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Alex Ong avatar image Alex Ong commented ·

Thanks @Sarah Zhang for clarify this. My project haven't use PlayStreamEvents, Actions, I guess this is come from Scheduled Tasks.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.