question

Jesse Talavera-Greenberg avatar image
Jesse Talavera-Greenberg asked

Can't configure SDK to my title ID in the Unity editor extensions (also I couldn't log in with my Microsoft account)

I'm trying to set up PlayFab for Unity with the Editor Extensions, but I'm getting an error message: "You are using a TitleId to which you are not a member. A title administrator can approve access for your account."

But I am the title admin. This is on Unity 2020.1.11f1, on Windows 10. I also couldn't log in with my regular Microsoft account as I had on the main PlayFab site, so I created a new account with the same e-mail that my main Microsoft account uses. That didn't work, either. Any tips?

unity3dAccount ManagementAuthentication
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Can you log into developer.playfab.com simply via the website?

In terms of login issue, you may contact account team via sending a ticket on https://playfab.com/contact/ and please note that "Question type" should be “Problems logging in“.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rrrodneyyy avatar image
rrrodneyyy answered

Hi. I recently followed SethDu's instructions and Brendan replied to me saying to ask this question on the forum. Therefore I will now ask this question again in a new thread.

10 |1200

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.