question

Evgeniy avatar image
Evgeniy asked

PlayFab goes down every 2-4 hours on all my games!

Hello!

All my games show strange behavior today.

Any requests return errors about every 3 hours.

This lasts about a minute, after which performance is restored. At this time, players cannot do anything and send us angry reports.

This is in all my games.

I haven't done any updates.

Since I now have to pay thousands of dollars, take urgent action to fix the problem and recoup all losses that day!!!

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Evgeniy avatar image Evgeniy commented ·

studio id 1026479083EF0FA3

0 Likes 0 ·

My studio id 1026479083EF0FA3

Typical error is

"error":"Timeout"

"ExecutionTimeSeconds":6.968031799999999,
"Error":{"Error":"InternalServerError","Message":"InternalServerError","StackTrace":"Error\n at Object.server_request (Script:161:24)\n at Object.server.UpdateUserData (Script:625:71)\n at ..."

My problem is similar to this https://community.playfab.com/questions/46554/random-spike-in-cloudscript-execution-times.html

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

Apologies for the inconvenience. That is a known issue and is now mitigated. We will continue monitoring the status. We noticed that you opened a support ticket about this issue. The support team will keep you updated about this issue through the ticket.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Thanks for your reply! I received an answer to the ticket, I continue to communicate there

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.