question

samet-yilmaz avatar image
samet-yilmaz asked

Playfab Steam,Steam IAP Question PlayFab

hello i have my own auth system in my game. I am thinking of using the playfab steam payment system. But is it necessary to use the playfab auth system?

hello i have my own auth system in my game. I am thinking of using the playfab steam payment system. But is it necessary to use the playfab auth system?
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Yes, it’s necessary to use the PlayFab auth system if you want to use PlayFab API to do Steam purchase. For clarification, PlayFab Non-receipt payment is designed to purchase the PlayFab items. Only when you want to purchase PlayFab items using real money, will you need to integrate the payment providers such Steam in your title. If you want to use PlayFab items, using PlayFab Authentication is also necessary. If you already have your own item system, PlayFab payment methods would be not suitable for you.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.