question

gonzalocuadra avatar image
gonzalocuadra asked

Leaderboards v2 in javascript or postman

Hi, I was seeing in my company's projects that the leaderboards v2 were already available, I wanted to start using them since the documentation says that they can be deleted. But the examples are in java, where it is called for example "PlayFabLeaderboardsModels.CreateStatisticDefinitionRequest", I wanted to know if it is possible to try this from postman or from javascript sdk? (I can't find it in postman)

Thank you very much!

Leaderboards v2 documentation:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/social/leaderboardsv2/

sdksLeaderboards and Statistics
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Leaderboard v2 is still not available for the public and currently there is no ETA. You can always see the roadmap for upcoming features in our roadmap page (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/roadmap/). The updated leaderboards service has been delayed, but it's currently a top priority for the team to get completed and released to public preview. We'll update the roadmap (and likely have a blog post) when it's available.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

gonzalocuadra avatar image gonzalocuadra commented ·

Hi @SethDu, I don't understand, the leaderboards v2 are available, as I told you they are available for use in my projects. I can create and use them, even allows me to choose if I want to use version 1 or 2. thank you very much for your time.

0 Likes 0 ·
nqkse.png (66.6 KiB)
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ gonzalocuadra commented ·

Ah, sorry about that. In terms of Leaderboard V2, because it is still in private preview, you may need to send us a support ticket for dedicated technical assistance. Thanks for the understanding.

1 Like 1 ·
gonzalocuadra avatar image gonzalocuadra Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Ok, I will do that, thanks for the answer :)

0 Likes 0 ·
andymaddison avatar image andymaddison commented ·

Your roadmap page (https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/roadmap/) has not been updated since April 2020 and doesn't mention Leaderboards V2 anywhere.

Please can you tell me current status?

Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·
gonzalocuadra avatar image
gonzalocuadra answered

Sorry for my English, I tried to edit the question to improve the writing, but I couldn't find the way, I explain it a little better here, thanks.

Hi, I noticed that in my company's projects that the leaderboards v2 were already available, I wanted to start using them because the documentation says that they can be deleted. But the examples are written in java, and the examples are like this: "PlayFabLeaderboardsModels.CreateStatisticDefinitionRequest", I wanted to know if it is possible to try this from postman or from the javascript sdk? (I can't find it in postman)

3 comments
10 |1200

Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ commented ·

Hi, as far as I know any public SDK won't contain private preview features. As your company's title is able to access the private feature, you should be able to submit a support ticket and an engineer of our team will contact you and collaborate with the product team to solve your questions. The community forum doesn't provide support for preview features.

0 Likes 0 ·
andymaddison avatar image andymaddison Seth Du ♦ commented ·

@SethDu can you reply to my question above please.

0 Likes 0 ·
Seth Du avatar image Seth Du ♦ andymaddison commented ·

@andymaddison Sorry for the late response. I have noticed your comment in Brendan's recent answer. Please feel free to ask him about Leaderboard V2 in that thread. Thanks.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.