question

Norman Hoever avatar image
Norman Hoever asked

Can I only create a free server with a credit card?

Hey,

to continue working on my multiplayer game, I now need a server. This server needs only a small performance, the main thing is that I have one for testing and development. I have seen that there is a free version where you still have to give a credit card. My question is: Can I only create the free version with a credit card or is there another way?

Kind regards

Norman

Custom Game Serverssupport
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Yes, you need to add a credit in order to proceed with Multiplayer Servers. We offer the following capacity for you to test with your server, which should be enough for you to evaluate the service and get started:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/multiplayer/servers/billing-for-thunderhead#what-comes-with-your-basic-playfab-core-services-package

And, you will not be charged until you surpass the limits.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.