question

Andrea avatar image
Andrea asked

UE4 4.25 and PlayFab server builld not working

I have a problem, I can't build the server with playfab for 4 days, I'm trying all ways. I believe there is an incompatibility with UE4 4.25. There is no way to build the server, it always gives me the error "TooManyRestarts" and "Unhealthy". I hope it can be resolved, but I have been trying in every way for days. Thanks for any reply and sorry for my bad English

Cpp1

Cpp2

.h

awscpp-1.jpg (223.7 KiB)
awscpp-2.jpg (177.6 KiB)
1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang commented ·

Have you followed this tutorial, especially this section to set the solution configuration as Development Server?

0 Likes 0 ·
Andrea avatar image
Andrea answered

Yes, I followed everything perfectly and I redid everything several times, but without results. I'm not the only one who fails, so I think there are problems with UE4

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Andrea avatar image
Andrea answered

MockVm and build.cs

mockvm.jpg (270.5 KiB)
build-cs.jpg (362.8 KiB)
2 comments
10 |1200

Andrea avatar image Andrea commented ·

Playfab ID: 4BC1

0 Likes 0 ·
Andrea avatar image Andrea commented ·

With UE4 the servers don't work, I followed the documentation perfectly and after a week it doesn't work.

0 Likes 0 ·
Andrea avatar image
Andrea answered

There's news about that? @Sarah Zhang

2 comments
10 |1200

Apologies for the delayed reply. It seems you have tested this server build using MockVm. Are there any error messages in the Multiplayer Server's log file?

0 Likes 0 ·
Andrea avatar image Andrea Sarah Zhang commented ·
I have done any kind of test, on my pc the MockVm works and is active, like the photos I posted in this post, when I load the build it doesn't work and I get the same errors. I uploaded my build so you can check it out. Playfab ID: 4BC1 Virtual machine ID: xcloudwus4ub31nftplio: WestUs: 4BC1_60c82cf3-fb87-4d87-9587-a6815bca38d7: tvmps_66628d50938e6952b25c44621230258826af0749a00aa1e238d33939

0 Likes 0 ·
files.jpg (143.9 KiB)
immagine2.jpg (186.6 KiB)
Andrea avatar image
Andrea answered

[Error] Docker.DotNet.DockerApiException: Docker API responded with status code=InternalServerError, response={"message":"invalid volume specification: 'D:\\ExtAssets\\SH0\\A0:C:\\': invalid mount config for type \"bind\": destination path cannot be `c:` or `c:\\`: c:\\"}

5 comments
10 |1200

Generally, as the documentation said, the "Mount path" should be “C:\Assets”, the Start command should be “C:\Assets\[ServerName].exe”.

0 Likes 0 ·

I also tried this and it doesn't work. If I can't use the playfab servers I have to change service. Isn't there a technical service where to send this request?

0 Likes 0 ·
I did another test by moving everything to C:\Assets, but it doesn't work the same, the problem I think is in the server that with ue4 it doesn't work

0 Likes 0 ·
immagine.jpg (183.4 KiB)
Sarah Zhang avatar image Sarah Zhang Andrea commented ·

We noticed you have followed this thread -- https://community.playfab.com/questions/28250/mutliplayer-20-build-fails-deployment-with-noserve.html, and you have passed the MockVM debugging. Your GSDK integration should be correct. Could you please check if the Port Name is right?

0 Likes 0 ·
Show more comments

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.