question

ToshihiroGushiken avatar image
ToshihiroGushiken asked

Questions about PlayFab Global CDN pricing

Hi,

I am making a game.

As a function of the game, if the latest game version saved in the title data and the game version of the terminal are different, we would like to download the data from the CDN.

In order to realize this function, I decided to check in advance whether it can be used for money or for free.

But,PlayFab's Pricing page doesn't mention global CDN pricing.

The file management page of Game Manager has the following description.

”Upload and store files on PlayFab, then download them to your game client via a global CDN. Costs for CDN use are calculated based on the total number of downloaded gigabytes during the billing period, at a rate of USD $0.10 per GB. Upload and storage in the CDN is included at no cost.”

Will I be charged for using the CDN even in development mode?

pricing
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Yes, you will be charged for using CDN even the title is in the development mode. As this documentation -- Content Delivery Network (CDN) said, CDN costs are independent of your pricing tier and require that you have an active PlayFab payment account. It also applies to the new pricing model. CDN costs are independent of the account plan and the title’s mode.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.