question

magdyabdelghany3d avatar image
magdyabdelghany3d asked

Is there a way for example to drop 35 cards divided randomly into 3 common cards from a pool of 12 common cards.

We are developing a game that uses a lot of cards in order to upgrade skills inside the game. The same system used on a lot of games like (i.e. Clash Royale, etc). I created drop tables with the common cards, rare and etc, and then created containers(chests) so I want the containers to drop 35 cards divided randomly into 3 common cards from a pool of 12 common cards.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

Firstly, allow me to summarize your use case: you have a pool of 12 different common cards, and you want to drop 35 common cards each time, however only 3 kinds of cards could be picked in each drop, is that correct?

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

magdyabdelghany3d avatar image magdyabdelghany3d commented ·

yes, that's correct

0 Likes 0 ·
Citrus Yan avatar image Citrus Yan magdyabdelghany3d commented ·

That's would be hard to operate using Drop Tables & Containers, I would suggest using custom server logic to achieve this, for instance, via CloudScript:

1. Pick 3 kinds of cards from 12 cards randomly.

2. Generate 35 cards based on the chosen 3 cards.

0 Likes 0 ·
magdyabdelghany3d avatar image magdyabdelghany3d Citrus Yan commented ·

Thanks for your help

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.