question

choi dong geun avatar image
choi dong geun asked

about api request limit 25

Hi.

Currently, there are items in my game.

I'm adding it to CustomData because there are grades and levels on the item. (Random grade, level)

The problem is that if I pay 10 items, I get an api limit.(25 request limit)

(Increase in case of checking goods or session)

I thought about it is that when I get a call to player_inventory_item_added, I'll take care of it there, but is this included in the request count?

Or is there another way?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

The API request limit 25 could be the limit of API calls in a CloudScript. It is the number of PlayFab API requests made from a Cloud Script function called by the ExecuteCloudScript API. Have you used some CloudScript in the process of paying 10 items? If yes, could you provide the code snippet of the CloudScript in the process?

player_inventory_item_added is an event that is triggered when an item is granted to a player. I don’t think the 25 is the limit about the number of events.

You could check the limits in [Game Manager]->[Your Title]->[Title setting]->[Limits].

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.