question

brendan avatar image
brendan asked

How do I get Photon Cloud (Realtime/Turnbased) free with PlayFab?

Brendan Vanous
started a topic on Fri, 02 January 2015 at 3:42 PM

Question from a developer:

I also plan to use Photon (Realtime/Turnbased). If I sign up as a Premium tier developer, is that covered from the start? How do I take advantage of that?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Best Answer
Brendan Vanous said on Fri, 02 January 2015 at 3:42 PM

Yes, once you?ve signed a developer agreement with us (contact devrel@playfab.com for more info on this), we?ll work with Exit Games to ensure they are aware that they should not be billing you separately for Photon Cloud usage.

Note: Tiers of service and pricing plans may change over time. For the most recent pricing information, please refer to the pricing page in the PlayFab main site.

1 Comment
Brendan Vanous said on Fri, 02 January 2015 at 3:42 PM

Yes, once you?ve signed a developer agreement with us (contact devrel@playfab.com for more info on this), we?ll work with Exit Games to ensure they are aware that they should not be billing you separately for Photon Cloud usage.

Note: Tiers of service and pricing plans may change over time. For the most recent pricing information, please refer to the pricing page in the PlayFab main site.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.