question

Lincoln Huber avatar image
Lincoln Huber asked

Starting Docker error code 1

]0;C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exe ]0;Administrator: C:\Windows\System32\WindowsPowerShell\v1.0\powershell.exeRunning Startup Script R
Certificates located at:
.\startup.cmd : The term '.\startup.cmd' is not recognized as the name of a 
cmdlet, function, script file, or operable program. Check the spelling of the
name, or if a path was included, verify that the path is correct and try again.
At line:1 char:47
+ c:\scripts\WindowsContainerStartupScript.ps1; .\startup.cmd
+ ~~~~~~~~~~~~~
+ CategoryInfo : ObjectNotFound: (.\startup.cmd:String) [], Comma
ndNotFoundException
+ FullyQualifiedErrorId : CommandNotFoundException

Attempting to just select start with the downloaded wsc-10.0.17763.973.1 image results in this error from the Docker for windows. I have tried with an older image as well and results in the same.

I am very uneducated with docker, but I have tried pulling and running other images unrelated to playfab and they run and stay active without any issue.

sdksCustom Game Servers
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Citrus Yan avatar image
Citrus Yan answered

May I know which command did you use to start the docker image? And, please try the following commands:

docker run -it mcr.microsoft.com/playfab/multiplayer:wsc-10.0.17763.973.1 ps

Or:

docker run -it mcr.microsoft.com/playfab/multiplayer:wsc-10.0.17763.973.1 cmd
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Lincoln Huber avatar image Lincoln Huber commented ·

Your reply really helped me figure out that I was not adding in "cmd" as it showed in the https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/multiplayer/servers/determining-required-dlls. My browser was slightly blending the code formatting background so I thought "cmd" was separated. Originally I was doing

docker run -it mcr.microsoft.com/playfab/multiplayer:wsc-10.0.17134.950

or selecting the "Run" option from the Docker for windows hub on the image. (Both resulting in the error)

But I feel like that was sufficient for me being able to move forward.

0 Likes 0 ·
Lincoln Huber avatar image Lincoln Huber Lincoln Huber commented ·

(I did a copy paste from the dll page in reply, the code really was following, but my reply still holds) (couldn't figure out how to edit)

docker run -it mcr.microsoft.com/playfab/multiplayer:wsc-10.0.17763.973
0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.