question

nextdoorcs avatar image
nextdoorcs asked

Statistics Bug (video record)

https://youtu.be/9Hv84lamKuU

Which it is 100% reproducible.

There is a problem if you try 10 times to 10 times.

This problem is not a problem unique "Maximum". "Last", "Minimum", "Sum" (not all)

I use Unity SDK 8.15, 2016 version.

TITLE ID but not something specific All projects should have.

When will I fix it?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

Could you let us know what Title ID you are using for this test, and what your specific repro steps are? In our own testing, the Max aggregations works as expected - only a higher value is accepted as the new value for the player, if you're calling any of the Update functions. If, however, you are explicitly overwriting the player's stat in the Game Manager, that's not the same - setting the stat in the Game Manager overrides any aggregation setting.

4 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

nextdoorcs avatar image nextdoorcs commented ·

title ID : 4093

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan nextdoorcs commented ·

Thanks, but could you provide your specific repro steps? I just used UpdatePlayerStatistics on PlayFab ID 801DF661AE340259 in your title, to set your TopScore stat to 10 (old value was 4), which worked fine. I then used the same call to try to set it to 9, which didn't work, since the aggregation type is set to Max. As far as I can see, everything is working as it should be.

0 Likes 0 ·
nextdoorcs avatar image nextdoorcs commented ·

"UNITY SDK -> PlayFabClientAPI.UpdateUserStatistics" used.

bug!

0 Likes 0 ·
brendan avatar image brendan nextdoorcs commented ·

UpdateUserStatistics has been deprecated. Please use UpdatePlayerStatistics.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.