question

rootsnwonky avatar image
rootsnwonky asked

"SharedErrorCallbackHTTP/1.1 404 Not Found" Error

Last days in the console I have the error after each start of the Unity:

PlayFab EditorExtensions: Caught an error:SharedErrorCallbackHTTP/1.1 404 Not Found UnityEngine.Debug:LogError(Object) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:StateUpdateHandler(EdExStates, String, String) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:332) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditor:RaiseStateUpdate(EdExStates, String, String) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/PlayFabEditor.cs:247) PlayFab.PfEditor.PlayFabEditorHelper:SharedErrorCallback(String) (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/PlayFabEditorHelper.cs:133) PlayFab.PfEditor.<Post>d__7:MoveNext() (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/PlayFabEditorSDK/PlayFabEditorHttp.cs:177) PlayFab.PfEditor.EditorCoroutine:Update() (at Assets/PlayFabEditorExtensions/Editor/Scripts/Utils/EditorCoroutine.cs:103) UnityEditor.EditorApplication:Internal_CallUpdateFunctions()

apisunity3dsdks
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Antonio Franchinotti avatar image
Antonio Franchinotti answered

The PlayFab's Unity editor extension is trying to get the tags from a repo that doesn't exist:

https://api.github.com/repos/PlayFab/UnityEditorExtensions/git/refs/tags
2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

rootsnwonky avatar image rootsnwonky commented ·

Could you tell me what I need to do next? Thanks!

0 Likes 0 ·
Antonio Franchinotti avatar image Antonio Franchinotti rootsnwonky commented ·

They solved it, they left the repo as read-only (since they've archived it) and "revived" the failing URL :)

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.