question

Mubashar Bilal avatar image
Mubashar Bilal asked

CDN content access

I want to upload certain assets on CDN but only want to give access to these assets based on certain criteria like player level. By default client can access all the CDN files, how can i prevent that?

Should i disable it in permission policy to prevent access to GetDownloadUrl or there is any other way of it? If the answer is Yes then please tell me how to disable all API's access from client side and only allow few of them.

Thanks

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

Yes, you could disable the client to access GetDownloadUrl API and use server API GetDownloadUrl instead.

You can refer to this thread: https://community.playfab.com/questions/43440/whitelist-for-client-api-access.html to see the whitelist implementation of the API policy.

Please feel free to ask if you have any further questions.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.