question

Alex Ong avatar image
Alex Ong asked

Retrieve a list of all linked iOS device IDs

Answer by @Brendan Jan 08, 2017 at 08:09 PM at https://community.playfab.com/questions/7619/linking-multiple-of-same-platform.html

Yes, you can have multiple iOS Device IDs all linked to the same account. Right now, we only show the one you most recently used to log into the account in the Game Manager and user account info query - that's something we'll be fixing in an upcoming sprint.

I having a problem to see all iOS device IDs that linked to the same account. May I know is there any way I can retrieve a list of all linked iOS device IDs, no matter from cloudscript / Client API / Admin API ?

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Seth Du avatar image
Seth Du answered

Currently it is still not supported. A possible workaround is to track the PlayStream Events. If those events are within 30 days retention, you may use PlayFab Explorer to query player_linked_account event and modify the result as you want. Meanwhile, for events longer than 30 days, you may need to have Event Export and using external API calls to query those events.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Alex Ong avatar image Alex Ong commented ·

Thanks for your reply @SethDu! Sadly this is still not supported after 3 years.

1 Like 1 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.