question

duartedd avatar image
duartedd asked

Xsolla integration request

so i did the integration stuff and have this:

XSOLLA

Pending Install Your request to install Xsolla has been received.

then i got this in an email ( btw there is no contact us in the ? help portion of the title overview as it states)

received this email:

##- Please type your reply above this line -##

You have reached the legacy PlayFab developer support inbox. We have moved all support ticket submissions to the Help > "Contact Us" page in the PlayFab Game Manager. You can read more in our blog: https://blog.playfab.com/blog/playfab-support-overview. For business and sales questions, you can contact our sales team using the Contact option on the http://playfab.com site.

This inbox is no longer being actively monitored. To avoid significant delays in support, please use one of the recommended support options.

If you are an Enterprise customer trying to submit an emergency notification, that option is available in the "Contact Us" form in the Game Manager. Using that option will immediately notify the on-call engineers that there is an emergency issue they need to look into immediately.

PlayFab Support options

• NEW! Read more about support options in our blog
  • Try our new documentation portal
  • Post in one of our forums
  • Check system status
  • Login to Game Manager and submit a technical support ticket via (?) > Contact Us (Indie, Professional and Enterprise tier customers only)

This email is a service from PlayFab.

end of email

-----------------------------------------------------

i currently used the similiar implementation as unicornbattle with the pay apple android coding...but was looking to be more seamless with windows without having to create multiple unity projects or atleast branch off as far as i can from it...for instance using steam/android/apple/windows native/etc...xsolla seems to have its own built in way to handle payments and then send the completion to playfab but i am a bit concerned that this may be legacy after seeing the email.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
brendan avatar image
brendan answered

We have an open work item to get this cleaned up, but long story short, the Contact Us is in the Game Manager only for paid tier accounts. If you're testing us out in the free tier, the forums would be the way to go, so thanks for reaching out here.

The Xsolla system is indeed very different from receipt/entitlement validation (Apple/Google/Playstation/Xbox), and somewhat different from the other cart-like payment processing systems we have integrated (Facebook/PayPal/Steam). The how-to for one you have it configured is here: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/gaming/playfab/features/commerce/economy/non-receipt-payment-processing.

But to get started, the thing to do is to click to activate the add-on as you did, and then don't do anything else (like turn it off and on again) until it goes to "Active". There's a manual step we have to take on our side at the moment - that's part of the cleanup we have in the backlog. Once that's done (as yours is now), you can add your Xsolla account info to it, and you should be good to go. As stated in the ticket response, please do not write back on that ticket, as that would push your integration back to the Pending state (as would de-activating and re-activating Xsolla).

If you don't have an Xsolla account set up yet, or need help with using it, you can reach out to the Xsolla team at integration@xsolla.com.

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

duartedd avatar image duartedd commented ·

Thanks as always Brendan...got ya on the no reply ..no worries there....I did create my account got all the Web API / project I'd and APIsecret password...it actually errors out with the project API key but when I put in the account API key it the add-on playfab page let me do the install request as mentioned previous....I mean it sounds like it's working so far with some minor tweaks and trying of different things...and I probably will have to reach out to that email in case the API pass key was not the right one since pretty sure their guide said to use the one that didn't work ...anyways...thanks again and hopefully I can figure this thing out!!!

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.