question

Darius Vu avatar image
Darius Vu asked

Cannot connect to Playfab server!

Dear Team,

Today I cannot connect to Playfab server and Playfab website from around 5:00PM to 6:00PM (GTM+9). I tried some different networks, I can use other website and server normally but I cannot connect to Playfab server from my game and load the Playfab website.

Do you know why and what is happened at that time? I feel that it often occurrs in my place, especially, from 9:00 AM to 9:30AM (GTM +9) everyday.

Thank you so much,

issue.png (13.9 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Rick Chen avatar image
Rick Chen answered

I checked the Status. It doesn’t seem like there were any issue in Game Manager during that time. Could you please provide a Fiddler trace for us to diagnose it? Please also try clearing the cache or using another browser to visit the Game Manager.

3 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Darius Vu avatar image Darius Vu commented ·

Thank you for your reply. What is the Fiddler trace? I will check the Status if the issue happens in the future and I will post the results in here.

0 Likes 0 ·
Rick Chen avatar image Rick Chen ♦ Darius Vu commented ·

FiddlerCap is a light weight tool that captures the web traffic logs, those logs helps our engineer to find the cause of an issue, you can download it in this link: https://www.telerik.com/fiddler/fiddlercap

When you have the connection issue:

• Open the FiddlerCap, click Start Capture button
  • A new Internet Explorer window will appear. Use Internet Explorer's address bar to go to the website that you need and reproduce the issue.
  • Then click Stop Capture button inside FiddlerCap, and click Save Caption button to save the logs in a .SAZ file.
  • Then you can provide the .SAZ file to us and we can diagnose it.
1 Like 1 ·
Darius Vu avatar image Darius Vu Rick Chen ♦ commented ·

okay, thank you for your support clearly. I will check when the issue happens and send the file to you for checking.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.