question

Gordon Graber avatar image
Gordon Graber asked

No Access to shared studio after invitation?

Hi!, I'm new to PlayFab, so I appreciate any help on my problem!

My team leader has set me an invitation to our company studio - I'm the game designer/engineer.

I had created a PlayFab account on my own using the same email address as my team leader used to invite me, after the invitation was sent - about 8 hours prior to the time I read and responded to the invitation.

Now it there seems to be no way for me to access the company studio.

Here is the text of the invitation (redacted):

Hello!A member of [...] ([...]) has invited you to join their team at  PlayFab.

Click the link below to complete your registration. 

This link will expire after 6 days.

Complete PlayFab registration

When I click on the any of the links if I am not logged in, the resultant page asks me to create a PlayFab account. If I am already logged in, it simply takes me to my playfab studio page and I see nothing of the company studio.

I have check out other similar topics in this forum, but no joy - for example:

https://community.playfab.com/questions/7920/adding-a-user-to-a-studio.html

Does my team leader need to invite me again, or can I resolve this on my own?

Account Management
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Gordon Graber avatar image
Gordon Graber answered

Well, it was evidently that a timer had expired on the link. If the link is not valid for 6 days as the email days, then the email should accurately reflect how that!

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.