question

Haris avatar image
Haris asked

Text Based Online Game ( Unity ),Text Based Game

Hi, i want to create a game like;

Player will log in the system. All the other users will be in same server. So this player should reach other players stats. Like; player will be attack other players fortress.

Player 1 will attack with 100 soldier to player 2's fortress. If player 2 has less soldier than p1 he will lose and player1 will get his soldiers. So i have to change p1 and p2 stats on this case. Which service is useful for that case?

1 comment
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Haris avatar image Haris commented ·

I send it twice by mistake and now i cant fix it. Sorry for that

0 Likes 0 ·

1 Answer

·
Hernando avatar image
Hernando answered

Yes, you can use player statistics to store the number of soldiers, and call Server/UpdatePlayerStatistics API to update soldier data after the battle.

For the server-side, Cloud Script/Azure Function enables you to implement any custom functionality that scales to meet your demand. Therefore, you can implement the capture logic of the battle on it.

2 comments
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Haris avatar image Haris commented ·

So i will use player statistics for database. Then i should use cloud script for interact the other players and calculate war results, right? @Hernando

0 Likes 0 ·
Hernando avatar image Hernando Haris commented ·

Yes, that is right.

0 Likes 0 ·

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.