question

Ozan Yilmaz avatar image
Ozan Yilmaz asked

Changing key's name in Shared Groups creates a new key instead [BUG]

Hello,

I have just found that if I edit a key-value pair in any shared group and save the changes, it creates a new key-value pair keeps the old one.

For example; let's say I have a key-value pairs like this: Key = TestKey1, Value = 1. If I change the key's name to "TestKey2" and save it, it creates a new key-value pair. It shows there are 2 key-value pairs. One is Key = TestKey1, Value = 1, the other is Key = TestKey2, Value = 1 (as it can be seen from the image)

00.jpg (195.7 KiB)
10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

1 Answer

·
Sarah Zhang avatar image
Sarah Zhang answered

Thanks for reporting. We have reproduced this issue in the testing title. We will inform our team to investigate it. Currently, the possible workaround is to remove the old K/V pair manually. You can use the [Remove] button to remove the K/V pairs in the [Shared Group Data] page.

10 |1200

Up to 2 attachments (including images) can be used with a maximum of 512.0 KiB each and 1.0 MiB total.

Write an Answer

Hint: Notify or tag a user in this post by typing @username.